Date: May 5th 2019
The Stampede is a mountain bike race that is facilitated by SWMMBA. This event allows us to maintain the exciting and unique trails that Fort Custer is known for. This will be the 25th Annual race held by the SWMMBA.
Race Categories: Elite, Expert, Sport, Sport Single Speed, Fat Tire, Tandem, Beginner, Beginner Single Speed and Kids
Race Times, Laps and Miles:
- Elite – 10:00am – 3 laps
- Expert – 10:00am – 2 laps
- Sport – 12:30pm – 2 laps
- Beginner – 1:30pm – 1 lap
- Kids – 11:00am – Special kids course not part of adult race course, 1/4 of a mile.
- Elite – 1:45pm
- Expert – 1:45pm
- Sport – 4:00pm
- Beginner – 4:00pm
- On-line Pre-registration – cost is $30.00
- *11 -14 boys and girls $20.00
- *10 & Under boys and girls $10.00
- * Kids race FREE
- Pre-registration is open until May 2nd at
5:00pm, please click this link to register.
- There will be Day of Registration – cost is $40.00
- Special Note:
- There will be packet pick-up available, Saturday, May 4th from 3 – 6 pm at Eagle Lake Pavilion for those that are already registered, people that are not yet registered may register that day at the Day of Registration rates.
Volunteer opportunities are available for those that want to be a part of it without racing!