Thank you for deciding to join SWMMBA!
The SWMMBA is an Affiliate Chapter of the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) – when you join SWMMBA, you also become a member of IMBA. Your membership will not only help build and maintain local trails, it will help ensure our voice is heard in state and national government as well.
How does the SWMMBA use your membership dues?
- Insurance for our leaders, trail workers, storage facility and trail building equipment
- Trail building equipment
- Trail building consulting
- Feeding our trail crews on workdays
- Legal consultation and representation for local land use and agreements
- Every SWMMBA staff and board member is a volunteer (no salaries paid)
SWMMBA Membership Benefits
- IMBA Welcome Kit (Includes personalized IMBA membership card, IMBA’s Official Dirty Video DVD and soundtrack, a “propaganda-pack” of stickers, and annual subscription to IMBA Trail News)
- A choice of bicycle magazine subscriptions
- More discounts and deals — visit www.imba.com/membership/individual/benefits for details
- IMBA advocacy updates and alerts. Taking action on these will make a difference.
- Better trails!
Your support is critical in helping SWMMBA and IMBA work with local land managers, demonstrating that we will continue to build and maintain sustainable trails AND be responsible trail users. Most importantly, you will be helping us develop future trail opportunities and improve our current local trails.
Join today and ride with us tomorrow! To become a member please click on the link below.