Thank you for deciding to join SWMMBA!
The SWMMBA is an Affiliate Chapter of the Michigan Mountain Bike Association (MMBA) – when you join SWMMBA, you also become a member of MMBA. Your membership will not only help build and maintain local trails, it will help ensure our voice is heard in state government as well.
How does the SWMMBA use your membership dues?
- Insurance for our leaders, trail workers, storage facility and trail building equipment
- Trail building equipment
- Trail building consulting
- Feeding our trail crews on workdays
- Legal consultation and representation for local land use and agreements
- Every SWMMBA staff and board member is a volunteer (no salaries paid)
SWMMBA Membership Benefits
- MMBA advocacy updates and alerts. Taking action on these will make a difference.
- Better trails!
Your support is critical in helping SWMMBA and MMBA work with local land managers, demonstrating that we will continue to build and maintain sustainable trails AND be responsible trail users. Most importantly, you will be helping us develop future trail opportunities and improve our current local trails.
Join today and ride with us tomorrow! To become a member please click on the link below.